Planning to launch a podcast about failed startup founders, anyone interested in hosting it?

Looking to get a podcast question answered? Whether it's find a solution to a problem or trying to figure out the best way to accomplish something, ask your question here. Please make sure to check the Tutorials, Guides and How Tos before asking your question.
richclominson

Planning to launch a podcast about failed startup founders, anyone interested in hosting it?

Post by richclominson » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:17 pm

Hey! I'm Rich, maker of Failory, a content site for entrepreneurs.

Thousands of Failory users have requested me to create a podcast of interviews with failed startup founders. I've been thinking about this idea for the last three months and believe it is a great growth strategy that will allow me to bring many new customers and some new money from sponsorships.

I've thought about interviews with entrepreneurs who had a failed startup but now run a successful one, so that they can explain what they learned from the failed one, which mistakes did they commit, and why the one they now run is successful.

The problem is my English. I'm not a native English speaker and while I can speak and interact with people, I'm scared podcasts would turn to be quite boring and that I would have to spend a lot of time editing. Many people have encouraged me to try it, but I decided that I need to hire or set up a contract with someone to host it.

Is there anyone interested on this? Let me know in the comments!