Behind The Noise Podcast

Looking for some community feedback on your show? Ask for it here. Please keep in mind that the feedback may not always be easy to hear. When replying to topics, please keep in mind that your fellow podcaster making themselves vulnerable to help make their podcast the best it can be.
Marc Farquhar

Behind The Noise Podcast

Post by Marc Farquhar » Wed May 03, 2017 6:29 am

Hi guys! Marc Farquhar here, host of The Behind The Noise Podcast. A music based podcast talking to people involved in the music industry at every level and of various occupations. As well as the musicians themselves we talk to some of the people who work behind the scenes or on the business side and who don't normally get to talk much about what they do or tell some of their amazing stories. Assisted by my producer Tek we release every 1st & 3rd Monday. Launched in February 2017, hosted on Libsyn and available on iTunes, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, iHeart Radio, TuneIn Radio we have seen our audience steadily grow and have had some great feedback from people all over the world.

I'd love to get some honest feedback from this community about my podcast as i think good, constructive, honest feedback is very important to being able to improve and move forward with your podcast so any and all feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Website - www.behindthenoisepodcast.co.uk
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf6c0_d ... RGbu3sRAiX

Thanks

Marc Farquhar

ScottSmith14

Re: Behind The Noise Podcast

Post by ScottSmith14 » Wed May 03, 2017 7:47 am

Hi Marc. First of all, I really like your artwork. Being a bass player myself I, of course, listened to the episode with Luke Appleton, bass player for Iced Earth. I thought you asked excellent, well thought out questions. Loved the intro/outro music. Excellent audio quality. Nice show notes. I really couldn't find anything that I would change.

Marc Farquhar

Post by Marc Farquhar » Wed May 03, 2017 9:51 am

Thanks Scott i really appreciate that. I had a listen to yours too, great subject matter and something i have not heard being discussed much! Also great production and i actually prefer longer podcasts so don't worry about going longer. Congrats on 1 year of your podcast too :)

Marc

ScottSmith14

Post by ScottSmith14 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:33 pm

Thanks for the kind words Marc!