By Them, For Us - a film podcast for the average filmgoer

Go ahead, you know you want to. This forum is dedicated to promote your podcast. Whether you're just wanting to give a promotion about your show, or you had a special event, talk about it here. Please keep posts limited to links as well as a brief description of your show. NOTE: One post per podcast per month.
ByThemForUs

By Them, For Us - a film podcast for the average filmgoer

Post by ByThemForUs » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:54 am

Hi all,

Brand spankin' new here. I'm hoping to build an audience over time, but I suppose I can't do that without getting the show out there to begin with.

By Them, For Us is a film and television discussion podcast that seeks to avoid the pretension and academic snobbery that seems to accompany so many other modes of film review and discussion. That is to say, it's a podcast for the people, by the people—a film podcast for the average Joe movie-goer.

We've only got the two episodes up right now, but we're producing content on a regular basis. Hope you give us a listen!

https://bythemforus.wordpress.com/

StargatePioneer

Re: By Them, For Us - a film podcast for the average filmgoer

Post by StargatePioneer » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:16 pm

ByThemForUs wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:54 am
Hi all,

Brand spankin' new here. I'm hoping to build an audience over time, but I suppose I can't do that without getting the show out there to begin with.

By Them, For Us is a film and television discussion podcast that seeks to avoid the pretension and academic snobbery that seems to accompany so many other modes of film review and discussion. That is to say, it's a podcast for the people, by the people—a film podcast for the average Joe movie-goer.

We've only got the two episodes up right now, but we're producing content on a regular basis. Hope you give us a listen!

https://bythemforus.wordpress.com/
Hello ByThemForUS!

I went to your website to play your show but ended up clicking on the Libsyn link to get to your Libsyn page to play the show instead. Have you thought about either directing yoru wbsite to the Linbsyn site or going with a hosted website to add either the PowerPress or Libsyn plugins to add to your posts to keep people on your website?

~SP
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com