Examining The Doctor, My Doctor Who podcast

Go ahead, you know you want to. This forum is dedicated to promote your podcast. Whether you're just wanting to give a promotion about your show, or you had a special event, talk about it here. Please keep posts limited to links as well as a brief description of your show. NOTE: One post per podcast per month.
Zandrax

Examining The Doctor, My Doctor Who podcast

Post by Zandrax » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:11 pm

I link this show for three reasons

1) It was my contribution to International Podcast Day

2) The first segment is legitimately one of the best segments I've ever taken part in, just my opinion

3) Difference in technology. The lead in segments by me were recorded on an Audio Technica AT2005, but the past segments were recorded on a Blue Yeti in a room with myself and Mark. Greg is linked in via Skype. But Hopefully you understand why my Blue Yeti is on the top shelf of my closet. I don't hate the Blue Yeti, but the first segment of the show demonstrates why a condenser microphone is not a good option for a hobby podcaster.

http://www.geekvilleradio.com/examining ... he-doctor/

StargatePioneer

Re: Examining The Doctor, My Doctor Who podcast

Post by StargatePioneer » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:23 pm

Zandrax wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:11 pm
I link this show for three reasons

1) It was my contribution to International Podcast Day

2) The first segment is legitimately one of the best segments I've ever taken part in, just my opinion

3) Difference in technology. The lead in segments by me were recorded on an Audio Technica AT2005, but the past segments were recorded on a Blue Yeti in a room with myself and Mark. Greg is linked in via Skype. But Hopefully you understand why my Blue Yeti is on the top shelf of my closet. I don't hate the Blue Yeti, but the first segment of the show demonstrates why a condenser microphone is not a good option for a hobby podcaster.

http://www.geekvilleradio.com/examining ... he-doctor/
lol - Dang Zandrax, A 3 HOUR episode? lol. It's going to take me a while to get through this.
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com

Zandrax

Re: Examining The Doctor, My Doctor Who podcast

Post by Zandrax » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:34 pm

Believe me, I am a firm believer in keeping shows around 60-90 minutes. I just figured "It's a holiday, what the hey". But thanks for listening and I'm open to feedback.