Whelp, Somebody Had To Be First

Go ahead, you know you want to. This forum is dedicated to promote your podcast. Whether you're just wanting to give a promotion about your show, or you had a special event, talk about it here. Please keep posts limited to links as well as a brief description of your show. NOTE: One post per podcast per month.
Zandrax

Whelp, Somebody Had To Be First

Post by Zandrax » Mon May 15, 2017 11:07 pm

Hi all, Seth aka Zandrax from Geekville Radio. Our latest show has Yours Truly and my co-host Crazy Train discussing Batman vs. Captain America in a fight. We also talk TV renewals and cancellations regarding Agents Of SHIELD, Inhumans, Deadpool, Black Lightning, Timeless, Powerless, and a few others.

I'm always looking for feedback, positive or negative. Especially if I can get artwork or media in the built in podcast player

http://www.geekvilleradio.com/geekville ... -tv-shows/

Direct Link http://media.blubrry.com/geekville/p/ge ... _ep174.mp3

StargatePioneer

Re: Whelp, Somebody Had To Be First

Post by StargatePioneer » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:59 am

I'll give a listen this week Seth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com

StargatePioneer

Post by StargatePioneer » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Seth ... Damn son. You have one killer of an announcer voice. You totally could do voiceovers! What mic do you use?
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com

Zandrax

Post by Zandrax » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:55 pm

Wow! Thanks for the kind words, SP!

My setup is very simple. Audio Technica AT2005 (Which I got at yours and Stephen''s recommendation) plugged into my computer via USB. Recording is done in a program called Voicemeeter Banana. Processing and editing is done in Audacity. My co host uses a gaming headset through Skype on his Xbox One.

I am living proof that you don't need a complicated expensive setup to sound good.

StargatePioneer

Post by StargatePioneer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:44 am

Zandrax wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:55 pm

My setup is very simple. Audio Technica AT2005 (Which I got at yours and Stephen''s recommendation) plugged into my computer via USB. Recording is done in a program called Voicemeeter Banana. Processing and editing is done in Audacity. My co host uses a gaming headset through Skype on his Xbox One.

I am living proof that you don't need a complicated expensive setup to sound good.
That AT2005 was a good purchase for you but I'm now also curious about the Xbox One. Do you happen to know if you could use an AT2005 into one? I've never tried. And if so have you tried a 3rd party recording app like Zencastr with your cohost?

Zandrax

Post by Zandrax » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:34 pm

StargatePioneer wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:44 am
Zandrax wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:55 pm

That AT2005 was a good purchase for you but I'm now also curious about the Xbox One. Do you happen to know if you could use an AT2005 into one? I've never tried. And if so have you tried a 3rd party recording app like Zencastr with your cohost?
I don't know about the mic. My understanding is Zencastr probabky wouldn't work with an Xbox because of the browser capabilities. But admittedly I haven't tried it.