Featured in USA Today!

Go ahead, you know you want to. This forum is dedicated to promote your podcast. Whether you're just wanting to give a promotion about your show, or you had a special event, talk about it here. Please keep posts limited to links as well as a brief description of your show. NOTE: One post per podcast per month.
yakko

Featured in USA Today!

Post by yakko » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:31 pm

Well "featured" might be a bit strong, but one of our hosts was interviewed for this USA Today article about the new Transformers movie. We suspect that they found us thanks to our SEO placement. If you search for "transformers podcast" in a private browser we're the first couple links. This is great exposure, but we'll have to see what comes of it in terms of an increased audience. At the very least we're going to stick "As featured in USA Today!" on our site! :)

StargatePioneer

Re: Featured in USA Today!

Post by StargatePioneer » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:46 pm

That's flat out awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com

Zandrax

Post by Zandrax » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:05 pm

Congrats! I've been meaning to subscribe to your show, since I'm old enough to remember that "Transmissions" was the name for the fan letters section of the old Marvel Transformers comics...

yakko

Post by yakko » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:00 am

Zandrax wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:05 pm
Congrats! I've been meaning to subscribe to your show, since I'm old enough to remember that "Transmissions" was the name for the fan letters section of the old Marvel Transformers comics...
Thanks! That's the origin of our podcast name!

Following up on this thread...as exciting as being mentioned in USA Today was, the impact on our stats has been negligible. I know we got at least one listener from it because he came into our Discord chat and let us know. Our website stats maybe got 20-25 referrals from USA Today. It's a little surprising.