Hello from Brazil! EMVE here!

Welcome to THE PODCAST FORUM, now take a moment to tell everyone about yourself. While you can definitely include your podcast experience, please save links to your show for the "Podcast Promotion" category.
emvemusic

Hello from Brazil! EMVE here!

Post by emvemusic » Thu May 09, 2019 6:43 pm

Hi guys, nice to be part of the forum!
I currently run a music podcast based on music improvisation in which I publish my experiments with improvisation itself. I record my episodes as a piece formed by rows of live made guitar loops, thus generating a kind of mantra with the repetition and construction of loop layers. This way the episodes sound quite meditative. The mantras are always followed by free improvisation, so it's always a good practice and study for my musical growth. Does anyone know a podcast with similar content? If so, please share them with me. I'd like to get to know them too. Sadly my podcast was abandoned for almost two years, I couldn't keep up the work with daily routines asking too much of me. But I'm starting over and searching for a good place to share some knowledge. So, nice to be here! Cheers!

Phillippi Oliveira
EMVE - Experimentos Musicais e Viagens Etéreas

Luxgaze

Re: Hello from Brazil! EMVE here!

Post by Luxgaze » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:45 pm

Hey! :) If you need your audio edited, check out my gig on Fiverr and shoot me a message over there. I love working with new people, and gaining knowledge through podcasts. I follow lots of podcasts on Spotify, and wouldn't mind jumping into another.

https://www.fiverr.com/luxgaze/edit-mix ... show-audio