Finally in here! New to forum not new to BetterPod!

Welcome to THE PODCAST FORUM, now take a moment to tell everyone about yourself. While you can definitely include your podcast experience, please save links to your show for the "Podcast Promotion" category.
Martin Donison

Finally in here! New to forum not new to BetterPod!

Post by Martin Donison » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Hello fellow podcasters! And hello Stephen and SP!

Martin here, I've been with Better Pod since about ep 5 (or your very first mic comparison) when I was looking for tips on microphones!

I've been podcasting starting my 3rd year now. I started as a frequent feedback contributor to my fave shows, and then I was asked to guest host one time and I was hooked! Since then I started up my first show Tomorrow's Legends, which covers DC's Legends of Tomorrow, then I took over hosting of Arrow Squad, which covers DC's Arrow, (Yes SP, we are in direct competition with you guys over at GonnaGeek! ha ha oh, wait, it's not competing, right, it's collaborative coverage of great shows! ;)

I'm another north of the border Canadian podcaster with Stephen, I reside in Calgary, Alberta.

I'm in process of launching my two new shows, SiberCast, and Siber Movie Review, which Stephen and SP have read tweets from, yes yes, I talk at you guys from all four shows some weeks, so just so you know, it's all ME! heh heh

Glad to be in here finally, look forward to going through the threads and seeing what everyone has been saying and hoping to ask a few tech questions myself!

Martin

StargatePioneer

Re: Finally in here! New to forum not new to BetterPod!

Post by StargatePioneer » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:53 pm

Martin Donison wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:32 pm
Hello fellow podcasters! And hello Stephen and SP!

Martin here, I've been with Better Pod since about ep 5 (or your very first mic comparison) when I was looking for tips on microphones!

I've been podcasting starting my 3rd year now. I started as a frequent feedback contributor to my fave shows, and then I was asked to guest host one time and I was hooked! Since then I started up my first show Tomorrow's Legends, which covers DC's Legends of Tomorrow, then I took over hosting of Arrow Squad, which covers DC's Arrow, (Yes SP, we are in direct competition with you guys over at GonnaGeek! ha ha oh, wait, it's not competing, right, it's collaborative coverage of great shows! ;)

I'm another north of the border Canadian podcaster with Stephen, I reside in Calgary, Alberta.

I'm in process of launching my two new shows, SiberCast, and Siber Movie Review, which Stephen and SP have read tweets from, yes yes, I talk at you guys from all four shows some weeks, so just so you know, it's all ME! heh heh

Glad to be in here finally, look forward to going through the threads and seeing what everyone has been saying and hoping to ask a few tech questions myself!

Martin
Hey Martin! I'm glad to have you aboard in The Podcast Forum. When do you guys record Arrow Squad? I'm looking forward to SiberCast as well.

~SP
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com