Vinny from Boston

Welcome to THE PODCAST FORUM, now take a moment to tell everyone about yourself. While you can definitely include your podcast experience, please save links to your show for the "Podcast Promotion" category.
v8b8

Vinny from Boston

Post by v8b8 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:26 pm

Hey guys, my name is Vinny and I live in the Boston area. I was a longtime podcast listener who decided to finally start my own with a friend. So back in July we launched the Slightly Biased podcast. Its a pretty simple premise where we have guests on and talk about whatever comes to mind. So far its been a lot of fun and i'm hopeful in the future to launch another podcast.

For equipment we were initially using 2 blue yetis connected to a laptop but found the quality in our recording environment to be poor. So we recently upgraded to a zoom H6 and a few Shure SM58s, which have sounded great so far.

If anyone is interested here is the link to the cast's soundcloud page https://soundcloud.com/slightlybiasedpodcast

-Vinny
Vinny
Slightly Biased Podcast

StargatePioneer

Re: Vinny from Boston

Post by StargatePioneer » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Hey Vinny! Welcome to The Podcast Forum. I sampled a little bit and your audio sounds listenable. I also feel enlightened. I now know what Cost-Close-Analysis (CCA) means. But I have to ask you a question. Just like the median podcast download number per episode is 194 what is the median Cost-Close-Analysis? Does it vary by age group? And what are the 6 Sigma outliers?

~SP
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com

Garth

Post by Garth » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:06 am

Hey Vinny, welcome

v8b8

Post by v8b8 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:45 am

StargatePioneer wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:49 pm
Hey Vinny! Welcome to The Podcast Forum. I sampled a little bit and your audio sounds listenable. I also feel enlightened. I now know what Cost-Close-Analysis (CCA) means. But I have to ask you a question. Just like the median podcast download number per episode is 194 what is the median Cost-Close-Analysis? Does it vary by age group? And what are the 6 Sigma outliers?

~SP

Haha, we did not think that much into it! It was just a quick spur of a moment thought, maybe on the next episode we'll dig deeper!

-Vinny
Vinny
Slightly Biased Podcast

producersteve

Post by producersteve » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:37 pm

Hello Vinny! Like the cast.