Introducing Myself

Welcome to THE PODCAST FORUM, now take a moment to tell everyone about yourself. While you can definitely include your podcast experience, please save links to your show for the "Podcast Promotion" category.
thepodcastconsultant

Introducing Myself

Post by thepodcastconsultant » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:10 am

Hi there,

My name is Mathew Passy, long time podcaster, first-time forum-er. I am a podcast producer/consultant at ThePodcastConsultant.com, I am also head of content for podtopod.com, the go-to resource for all things podcasting. I heard about The Podcast Forum from Dave Jackson's latest newsflash and I had to race over to register and check this out. I have never really been active on any forum site but I think this one could be the place to pop my forum cherry so to speak.

Eager to help out all podcasters big and small, learn from others (there's always something new to learn) share insight, commiserate, and meet more folks in the community.

Also, if the admin is paying attention, I'd love to interview you on the podtopod podcast to introduce more people to this Forum and get it listed at podtopod.com in our directory of services. Shoot me a note at mathew [at] podtopod [dot] com

Thanks and Happy Podcasting everyone!
Learn more thepodcastconsultant.com
Check out the brand new podcastbulletin.com
Use the go-to resource podtopod.com

StephenJondrew
Site Admin

Re: Introducing Myself

Post by StephenJondrew » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:32 am

Welcome to the forum, Mathew and thanks for introducing. As for the admins of the forum - you'll see a couple familiar names. We can talk more about this tomorrow if you have time. :)
The Podcast Forum, Administrator
GonnaGeek.com, Owner/Podcaster • Better Podcasting, Co-Owner/Podcast

StargatePioneer

Post by StargatePioneer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:32 am

thepodcastconsultant wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:10 am
Hi there,

My name is Mathew Passy, long time podcaster, first-time forum-er. I am a podcast producer/consultant at ThePodcastConsultant.com, I am also head of content for podtopod.com, the go-to resource for all things podcasting. I heard about The Podcast Forum from Dave Jackson's latest newsflash and I had to race over to register and check this out. I have never really been active on any forum site but I think this one could be the place to pop my forum cherry so to speak.

Eager to help out all podcasters big and small, learn from others (there's always something new to learn) share insight, commiserate, and meet more folks in the community.

Also, if the admin is paying attention, I'd love to interview you on the podtopod podcast to introduce more people to this Forum and get it listed at podtopod.com in our directory of services. Shoot me a note at mathew [at] podtopod [dot] com

Thanks and Happy Podcasting everyone!
Welcome to the forum Matthew and thanks for all you guys do at Pod-To-Pod! Even though I know it is coming every week it's like a little pod-Christmas every Tuesday morning when your newsletter pops up in my inbox.
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com

BandrewSays

Post by BandrewSays » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:42 pm

I recently added the Pod to Pod to my RSS Reader! Thanks for the great content!
Podcastage, Owner / Host
Bandrew Says Podcast, Owner / Host
Geeks Rising, Founder / Editor-in-Chief

WheelFriendCraig

Post by WheelFriendCraig » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:13 pm

Welcome Mathew!
"Spinning Spokes and Telling Jokes"
Libsyn| Google Play|Stitcher|TuneIn