Podcast evangelist in Denmark

Welcome to THE PODCAST FORUM, now take a moment to tell everyone about yourself. While you can definitely include your podcast experience, please save links to your show for the "Podcast Promotion" category.
Karinhoegh

Podcast evangelist in Denmark

Post by Karinhoegh » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:48 pm

I am Karin Hoegh, I live in Copenhagen, and I have been working with podcasting since 2005.

My current podcast is http://solopreneurcast.dk a nice podcast about running a solo business.

I now have clients whom I help get started in podcasting, I rent out a sound studio, and I sell equipment.

I have been a part of the international podcasting community since the first podcasting expo in Ontario in 2005, and I will attending Podcast Movement in Anaheim in August.

StephenJondrew
Site Admin

Re: Podcast evangelist in Denmark

Post by StephenJondrew » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:35 pm

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your story.
The Podcast Forum, Administrator
GonnaGeek.com, Owner/Podcaster • Better Podcasting, Co-Owner/Podcast

StargatePioneer

Re: Podcast evangelist in Denmark

Post by StargatePioneer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:42 pm

Karinhoegh wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:48 pm
I am Karin Hoegh, I live in Copenhagen, and I have been working with podcasting since 2005.

My current podcast is http://solopreneurcast.dk a nice podcast about running a solo business.

I now have clients whom I help get started in podcasting, I rent out a sound studio, and I sell equipment.

I have been a part of the international podcasting community since the first podcasting expo in Ontario in 2005, and I will attending Podcast Movement in Anaheim in August.
That's awesome to here from a European podcaster! Welcome to the forum and I can't wait to read more from you and your full service podcasting capabilities!
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com