Introducing myself

Welcome to THE PODCAST FORUM, now take a moment to tell everyone about yourself. While you can definitely include your podcast experience, please save links to your show for the "Podcast Promotion" category.
zacharywebb

Introducing myself

Post by zacharywebb » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:38 pm

I am Zachary Webb, a teenage podcaster!
I like podcasting gear and software.
- Zachary Webb -
Podcaster at Serious About Tech! - Freelance Web Developer at WebbCo.us
Follower of Jesus Christ

StargatePioneer

Re: Introducing myself

Post by StargatePioneer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:43 pm

zacharywebb wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:38 pm
I am Zachary Webb, a teenage podcaster!
I like podcasting gear and software.
Welcome to the forum Zachary! I look forward to hearing how you got your gear and got your podcasting start!
Last edited by StargatePioneer on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com

zacharywebb

Post by zacharywebb » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:41 pm

I am new to podcasting, and have not yet started my "flagship" podcast. I have several other small "podcasts", but these have no RSS feeds. (the Knepp and Webb Talk Show, and other small podcasts)

I started out with an Audio-Technica ATR1200 3.5 mm dynamic vocal microphone. I bought a Knox Podcast Microphone because of SP's review. This microphone, paired with a boom arm and windscreen, has great quality and functionality. I also bought a Logitech C920 webcam because it has full HD video and Daniel J Lewis recommended it.

I am going to start a podcast next month called "Get Serious with Tech!". It will be a podcast where we get down-and-dirty with technology in news, reviews, and recommendations. If someone would like to be a guest or co-host, I am open to that. Contact me
Last edited by zacharywebb on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Zachary Webb -
Podcaster at Serious About Tech! - Freelance Web Developer at WebbCo.us
Follower of Jesus Christ

StargatePioneer

Post by StargatePioneer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:51 pm

zacharywebb wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:41 pm
I bought a Knox Podcast Microphone because of SP's review. This microphone, paired with a boom arm and windscreen, has great quality and functionality.

I am going to start a podcast next month called "Get Serious with Tech!". It will be a podcast where we get down-and-dirty with technology in news, reviews, and recommendations. If someone would like to be a guest or co-host, I am open to that. Contact me
Congrats on the Knox microphone purchase! Keep us informed as to how it is working out for you. It's a great step up from the ATR1200 and all a hobby podcasters really needs to start.

Your new Tech podcast sounds like fun. I'd whole-heartedly recommend reaching out to Jim Collison on The Average Guy network https://theaverageguy.tv/about/ network to try to score some of his time for an interview once you get things rolling since he hosts some home hobby podcasts. There might be some common ground to explore there!
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com

StephenJondrew
Site Admin

Post by StephenJondrew » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:39 pm

Welcome to the forum and I'm glad to hear SPs review worked out for you. I'm in Canada and they aren't here yet, but eventually when they arrive, I'll order one to have on hand, price is right!
The Podcast Forum, Administrator
GonnaGeek.com, Owner/Podcaster • Better Podcasting, Co-Owner/Podcast