I'm Shawn from Made 4 Disney

Welcome to THE PODCAST FORUM, now take a moment to tell everyone about yourself. While you can definitely include your podcast experience, please save links to your show for the "Podcast Promotion" category.
Made4Disney

I'm Shawn from Made 4 Disney

Post by Made4Disney » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:39 am

Hello there. My name is Shawn and I am one of the co host on Made 4 Disney with my wife and two daughters. It is your basic Disney podcast where we discuss the parks, hotels, food, news, and food. :)
My oldest daughter (17) has started her own podcast with a friend called Mousekereads. Where they discuss different "Disney" books like 'Kingdom Keepers'.
My youngest daughter (13) is working on her own podcast about Disney channel movies, Explore the Vault with Lily .

We are using four mics into a Behringer Q1202 USB mixer then into my PC using Audacity. We have a Behringer HA-400 headphone amp so we can all monitor the recording.
I first set up a WordPress site for Made4Disney.com and then subdomained out a portion for Mousekereads.com and such.

I really enjoy hobby podcasting and it gives my family something we can all come together and work on. I handle the recording and editing, the girls handle the social media, and the wife keeps us all on track.

Shawn Malone

StargatePioneer

Re: I'm Shawn from Made 4 Disney

Post by StargatePioneer » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:42 pm

Made4Disney wrote:Hello there. My name is Shawn and I am one of the co host on Made 4 Disney with my wife and two daughters. It is your basic Disney podcast where we discuss the parks, hotels, food, news, and food. :)
My oldest daughter (17) has started her own podcast with a friend called Mousekereads. Where they discuss different "Disney" books like 'Kingdom Keepers'.
My youngest daughter (13) is working on her own podcast about Disney channel movies, Explore the Vault with Lily .

We are using four mics into a Behringer Q1202 USB mixer then into my PC using Audacity. We have a Behringer HA-400 headphone amp so we can all monitor the recording.
I first set up a WordPress site for Made4Disney.com and then subdomained out a portion for Mousekereads.com and such.

I really enjoy hobby podcasting and it gives my family something we can all come together and work on. I handle the recording and editing, the girls handle the social media, and the wife keeps us all on track.

Shawn Malone
Welcome to The Podcast Forum Shawn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com

StephenJondrew
Site Admin

Post by StephenJondrew » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:08 am

Welcome!
The Podcast Forum, Administrator
GonnaGeek.com, Owner/Podcaster • Better Podcasting, Co-Owner/Podcast

yakko

Post by yakko » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:33 am

Welcome! Wish I had known about your shows a few weeks ago, we just got back from a week at Disney World!

zacharywebb

Post by zacharywebb » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:16 pm

Welcome!
Good job on getting your kids to podcast.
- Zachary Webb -
Podcaster at Serious About Tech! - Freelance Web Developer at WebbCo.us
Follower of Jesus Christ