Another introduction

Welcome to THE PODCAST FORUM, now take a moment to tell everyone about yourself. While you can definitely include your podcast experience, please save links to your show for the "Podcast Promotion" category.
Jason Bryant

Another introduction

Post by Jason Bryant » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:59 am

Hey all, I'm Jason Bryant -- been podcasting since 2008 and currently own and operate the Mat Talk Podcast Network at mattalkonline.com. I'm currently hosting 10 active shows and distributing another six active shows (I have three archived shows on the network).

Been working in journalism and broadcasting for over 20 years and to date, have distributed over 1,200 episodes. I'll have to check to see how many I've actually produced and distributed myself, but who wants to do all that?

I'm active in the sport of college and Olympic-level wrestling and serve as a PA announcer and broadcaster for many of the world's top wrestling events.

I'm active in most of the communities involving podcasting, but since I like SP and the Canadian, I figure this is another great place to discuss it.

I'm on Twitter @jasonmbryant and I'm desperately seeking approval to get the blue check mark.
Founder, Mat Talk Podcast Network
www.mattalkonline.com

StephenJondrew
Site Admin

Re: Another introduction

Post by StephenJondrew » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:51 am

Welcome to the forum, Jason and thanks for taking the time to do an introduction.
The Podcast Forum, Administrator
GonnaGeek.com, Owner/Podcaster • Better Podcasting, Co-Owner/Podcast