Who is The ThePodcastBrief?

Welcome to THE PODCAST FORUM, now take a moment to tell everyone about yourself. While you can definitely include your podcast experience, please save links to your show for the "Podcast Promotion" category.
ThePodcastBrief

Who is The ThePodcastBrief?

Post by ThePodcastBrief » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:03 pm

Hey everyone,

I am Jeff Perry, the host of The Podcast Brief. The Podcast Brief is a daily super short (less than 5 minutes an episode) podcast showing the news, updates, new podcasts, and more 7 days a week!

If you want to subscribe the RSS link is below, I am awaiting iTunes and Stitcher to approve the podcast submissions I made earlier today, but until then you have the RSS feed. You'll know if you have it right when the only episode on there as of today is "Welcome to The Podcast Brief"

RSS Link: http://thepodcastbrief.com/rss

StargatePioneer

Re: Who is The ThePodcastBrief?

Post by StargatePioneer » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:48 pm

ThePodcastBrief wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:03 pm
I am Jeff Perry, the host of The Podcast Brief. The Podcast Brief is a daily super short (less than 5 minutes an episode) podcast showing the news, updates, new podcasts, and more 7 days a week!
I enjoy podcasting news! There's much less chance of it being #FauxNews after all! It will be fun to add this to my morning commute listen.
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com

ThePodcastBrief

Post by ThePodcastBrief » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:20 pm

Thanks StargatePioneer, let me know what you think of it!

StargatePioneer

Post by StargatePioneer » Fri May 05, 2017 1:56 pm

After a month of listening I'm happy you are still producing this podcast. (Although the last "brief" with Elsie Escobar was a bit long in the tooth) I do enjoy your take and analysis and it's great to throw on the first thing when I get into my car in the morning fir my drive to work. I enjoy the length and keeping abreast with the masters in podcast space news in context. Keep it up Jeff! And thank you fir taking this project on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com

StargatePioneer

Post by StargatePioneer » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:24 am

I'm sad to see The Podcast Brief go but I'm excited to hear the Podcast Spark on the same Feed. Good luck with the rebrand Jeff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro