Hello All

Welcome to THE PODCAST FORUM, now take a moment to tell everyone about yourself. While you can definitely include your podcast experience, please save links to your show for the "Podcast Promotion" category.
Zandrax

Hello All

Post by Zandrax » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:13 pm

Longtime hobby podcaster here who's always looking for ways to improve my shows, as well as help others. I may not have the depth of knowledge, but I will help however I can.

I host, produce, and edit shows for Geekville Radio and A1-Wrestling.com. I can sepak from experiance about the Audio Technica ATR2005, which I bought at Stephen and SP's recommendation. I first heard about Better Podcasting from last year's C2E2.

StargatePioneer

Re: Hello All

Post by StargatePioneer » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:57 pm

Zandrax wrote:Longtime hobby podcaster here who's always looking for ways to improve my shows, as well as help others. I may not have the depth of knowledge, but I will help however I can.

I host, produce, and edit shows for Geekville Radio and A1-Wrestling.com. I can sepak from experiance about the Audio Technica ATR2005, which I bought at Stephen and SP's recommendation. I first heard about Better Podcasting from last year's C2E2.
Welcome to the forum Zandrax! And thank you for checking out Better Podcasting. I'm glad the AT2005 has been working for you. It's still my favorite microphone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com

StephenJondrew
Site Admin

Re: Hello All

Post by StephenJondrew » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:26 am

Welcome to the site and also glad to hear our advice helped you. Thanks for listening to the show! :)
The Podcast Forum, Administrator
GonnaGeek.com, Owner/Podcaster • Better Podcasting, Co-Owner/Podcast