Hello from the UK!

Welcome to THE PODCAST FORUM, now take a moment to tell everyone about yourself. While you can definitely include your podcast experience, please save links to your show for the "Podcast Promotion" category.
Marc Farquhar

Hello from the UK!

Post by Marc Farquhar » Wed May 03, 2017 6:22 am

Hi guys! Marc Farquhar here, host of The Behind The Noise Podcast. A music based podcast talking to people involved in the music industry at every level and of various occupations. As well as the musicians themselves we talk to some of the people who work behind the scenes or on the business side and who don't normally get to talk much about what they do or tell some of their amazing stories. Assisted by my producer Tek we release every 1st & 3rd Monday. Launched in February 2017, hosted on Libsyn and available on iTunes, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, iHeart Radio, TuneIn Radio we have seen our audience steadily grow and have had some great feedback from people all over the world.

I took a lot of advice from Stephen and SP and their podcast "Better Podcasting" so they havehelped shape my podcast in some ways so for that i must say thank you. I've had fun checking out other people's podcasts on here and i hope you guys enjoy mine :)

Website - www.behindthenoisepodcast.co.uk
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf6c0_d ... RGbu3sRAiX

Thanks

Marc Farquhar

StephenJondrew
Site Admin

Re: Hello from the UK!

Post by StephenJondrew » Wed May 03, 2017 12:43 pm

Welcome to the forum, Marc and good to hear from you again! :)
The Podcast Forum, Administrator
GonnaGeek.com, Owner/Podcaster • Better Podcasting, Co-Owner/Podcast

StargatePioneer

Re: Hello from the UK!

Post by StargatePioneer » Sat May 06, 2017 9:00 am

Welcome to The Podcast Forum Marc, and thank you for the kind words!
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com