Super Group Podcast

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit in to one of the other categories? Go ahead and post it here.
TeaTimeBoi

Super Group Podcast

Post by TeaTimeBoi » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:13 pm

Hey, Stu here.

I was just wondering if you gusy ever thought of a large podcast combining podcast people together. Of course not all in one podcast (oh god the audio recording makes me shiver), but rather lile a podcast that pairs up a bunch of people to talk about fun topics.

For example, combine a science/educational podcast with one about entertainment to do one about science in movies. Could be fun to have new voices or different combos of people in each episode.

Just a thought :mrgreen:

StargatePioneer

Re: Super Group Podcast

Post by StargatePioneer » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:19 pm

TeaTimeBoi wrote:Hey, Stu here.

I was just wondering if you gusy ever thought of a large podcast combining podcast people together. Of course not all in one podcast (oh god the audio recording makes me shiver), but rather lile a podcast that pairs up a bunch of people to talk about fun topics.

For example, combine a science/educational podcast with one about entertainment to do one about science in movies. Could be fun to have new voices or different combos of people in each episode.

Just a thought :mrgreen:
Hey Stu,

I think the idea has merit and sounds fun. It might work as a unique cross promotional tools. However, just so you know that the specific example cited is already a genre in podcasting. Hollywood Science is a good example of a show that takes on science in movies specifically. So maybe either you take a slightly different topic on or you take that same topic in and you do it differently or better than Alex Kontis does.

~SP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com