New Topic - Purchase podcasting equipment

Have suggestion on how we can make THE PODCAST FORUM better? Post them here for our consideration.
zacharywebb

New Topic - Purchase podcasting equipment

Post by zacharywebb » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:53 am

What do you think about a new thread in the forum where people can put links to purchase podcasting equipment?
It could also have a place to put the latest deals. The best place for this topic would be under the gear and equipment section.
Members of the forum could also have links to their own equipment sales on other sites like eBay.

Just a thought.
- Zachary Webb -
Podcaster at Serious About Tech! - Freelance Web Developer at WebbCo.us
Follower of Jesus Christ

StargatePioneer

Re: New Topic - Purchase podcasting equipment

Post by StargatePioneer » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:43 pm

zacharywebb wrote:What do you think about a new thread in the forum where people can put links to purchase podcasting equipment?
It could also have a place to put the latest deals. The best place for this topic would be under the gear and equipment section.
Members of the forum could also have links to their own equipment sales on other sites like eBay.

Just a thought.
Hey Zachary. Thanks for the suggestions! Stephen and I briefly discussed it and we are evaluating options to make sure whatever we implement will fit long term in this space. Stay tuned for more information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com

Johnny P

Re: XEvil 4.0 free demo

Post by Johnny P » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:54 pm

I'm no expert, and hardly competent, with computers and/or software. However, I believe this Xevil 4.0 free demo is, and please correct me if I wrong, another stupid attempt at monkeying up security protections in one's software or computer. If I am correct, I now ask the hosts of this site to please take this aforementioned post down. Thank you.

Johnny P

Re: XEvil 4.0 free demo

Post by Johnny P » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:28 pm

Thank you to our "The Podcast Forum" host for quickly removing the aforementioned potential security threat. I hope that no one visited that site, since the probability was you'd now have a breach in your own computer security if you did. Once again, thanks for your fast action!